Helping You Discover and Live Your Meaningful Work
Yes, you CAN create meaningful work! Start NOW “Making a Living Being Yourself.” Get a jump-start now on the emerging economy by preparing yourself to create or discover the life work that will provide you with balance and fulfillment.
- Have you recently been laid off or lost a part of your prime work identity or income?
- Are you dis-satisfied with your current employment or career? Does it need tweaking or a major overhaul? (How do you know the difference?)
- Are you in a career or life transition?
- Are you underemployed, unemployed or retired and wanting to find meaningful work?
You have thought about making a career change or midlife career change and wonder if and how you can make a difference. And increasingly you realize you might have another 20 – 30 years to create a meaningful legacy, do what you enjoy, and feel acknowledged and rewarded. So, what’s stopping you?
If you are ready now to review and assess your current employment situation in order to move forward, our Career and Life Work Planning services offer you the following:
- Being really excited and engaged with the work you do
- Feeling confident and focused about your purpose and direction
- A fulfilling career life path and the resources to implement it as an employee or business owner
- More confidence in decision-making to maintain a balanced life
- The ability to position yourself based on knowing your strengths & accomplishments and how to go after it
- Knowledge of core values to successfully navigate the current and future transitions
- The ability to set priorities and make progress on taking small, but significant “next steps” as you successfully make your transition
Why not start now to define your values and priorities to put your best self on the other side of this transition? You can do it by identifying and owning your past experience and mining the skills and strengths to create a new profile of profitable, rewarding work that serves you, as well as a larger purpose.
BEGIN NOW to view your life as a journey with
many transitions along the way.
LEARN to review the past with objectivity and compassion
ANTICIPATE and engage in the process of co-creating your future.
And finally consider the positive outcome of having support and encouragement in making these important decisions about your life path and career decision. With 30 years of experience, Deborah can assist you in your career planning, transition, or assessment as she enhances the life work transition process with you. To learn more about the Career and Life Planning programs we offer click here.
We offer a complimentary consultation to you help you determine which program is right for you. If this feels like the right next step, please contact me to set up an appointment for us to talk, by email Deborah@LifeWorkTransitions.com or phone 520 529 6112.
I look forward to hearing from you and helping you experience a more meaningful, rewarding life.